Sales Navigator: LinkedIn Must-have, What Is It, and How Can You Use It For Lead Generation?
Sales Navigator is a LinkedIn tool that can help you generate leads for your business. Given that LinkedIn has over 830 million users in over 200 countries, it is far and away the most used professional network. It also explains why so many professionals are using LinkedIn Sales Navigator for lead generation.
By searching for potential customers and connecting with them through LinkedIn, you can help your business grow. Like any tool, though, it’s important to know how to use it to get the most out of it.
That’s why today we’re sharing all you need to know about LinkedIn Sales Navigator, the pros and cons of using Sales Navigator, and how to use it to generate more leads.
Sales Navigator is a tool that helps salespeople find and connect with potential customers on LinkedIn.
As a rule, LinkedIn Sales Navigator offers features that can be helpful in the sales process. IN practice, this includes the ability to see who has viewed your profile, search for potential customers by location and industry, and see which of your connections can introduce you to potential customers.
It currently comes in three different plans:
- Advanced Plus
Offered among those three plans are a combination of LinkedInSales Navigator’s features, including:
- Access to LinkedIn subscriptions like job seeker and LinkedIn Learning
- Extended network access
- InMail outreach
- Advanced search and sales spotlights
- Lead and account recommendations
- Sales tools integrations
- Prospect and customer engagement tools
- Administrative tools and reporting
- Centralized billing
- CRM syncs
If you’re in sales, Sales Navigator can help you find the right prospects, connect with them, and build relationships that lead to conversions.
Sales Navigator has a number of features that can help you be more successful in sales, including:
- Lead Recommendations
- Advanced Search
- Activity Feed
With its lead recommendations, InMail, advanced search, insights, and activity feed features, Sales Navigator is a powerful tool for salespeople who want to find and connect with their ideal customers.
Here are four ways to use Sales Navigator to get better leads:
- Use The Advanced Search Function – The Advanced Search function on Sales Navigator allows you to search for leads based on a number of criteria, including job title, company size, location, and more. This can help you target your leads more effectively.
- Connect With The Right People – Sales Navigator allows you to connect with the right people at your target companies. This means you can reach out to the decision-makers who are most likely to be interested in your product or service.
- Use Sales Navigator Insights – Sales Navigator Insights is a great way to get more information about your leads, which can help you gauge their interest in your product or service.
- Stay Up-to-Date on Your Leads – Sales Navigator allows you to set up alerts so you can stay current on your leads. This way, you’ll always know when something important happens.
There are a few different types of professionals who can benefit from LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Salespeople – They can use Sales Navigator to find potential customers and then reach out to them.
- Recruiters – Through Sales Navigator’s features, they can track interesting recruits and reach out when the time is right.
- Marketing professionals – Sales Navigator can be useful in establishing relationships with contacts in the same industry to share best practices.
- Business owners – The tools can help business owners target potential clients in the industries they serve.
- Sales managers – The insights offered by Sales Navigator can help sales managers work more effectively.
- Sales trainers – Sales Navigator is an ideal way to connect with prospective new employees.
Sales Navigator has plenty of advantages over other lead generation tools.
It gives salespeople the ability to find customers using LinkedIn’s powerful search engine, and then to see their full profile, including work history and contact information.
It also makes outreach more effective through LinkedIn InMail, a messaging system that allows you to reach out to people on LinkedIn, even if you’re not connected.
Another of its big advantages is the access to LinkedIn Sales Solutions, a suite of tools that can help salespeople close deals and track their sales pipeline.
Along with the benefits from using Sales Navigator come some inconveniences. Here are four:
- Cost – Sales Navigator is not cheap, and if you’re not careful, it can quickly eat into your budget.
- Time – Sales Navigator can be a great time-saver, but it can also be a time-suck. If you’re not careful, you can easily find yourself spending more time on it than you’d like.
- Overwhelming – Sales Navigator offers up huge amounts of information, and it can be tough to sift through it all and find what you’re looking for.
- Distracting – Sales Navigator can be a great way to stay on top of your sales pipeline, but it can also be a great way to procrastinate. If you’re not careful, you can easily find yourself spending more time on it than you should.
Given how much information Sales Navigator gives you access to, we wanted to share five quick tips that let you get started.
- Use the “Advanced Search” feature to find the right leads.
- Use the “My Connections” feature to keep track of your leads.
- Use the “Inbox” feature to stay organized.
- Use the “Notes” feature to keep track of your thoughts on each lead.
- Use the “Reports” feature to track your progress.
While Sales Navigator is a powerful tool, it can be difficult to know how to get started.
The Linq Group can help you get the most out of Sales Navigator and improve your sales process. Connect with us to get started today.